Church is open for in-person services (including Sunday school). To keep everyone safe please read and follow these guidelines:
1) Please take a lateral flow test on a Sunday morning before attending, if you are able to. These are available free of charge at your local pharmacy.
2) If you have tested positive in the past 7 days or have symptoms, please donâ€™t attend.
3) Wear a mask over your mouth AND nose
4) Social distance from those who are not in your household and spread out in the pews
5) After service, please do not chat in the sanctuary, instead go outside to talk
6) Please sanitise your hands on arrival.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we do all we can to prevent the spread of Covid in our community.
In the King's service